Today life has become a running track, and everyone is busy running their own path. In this busy and hectic schedule, our body suffers a lot, and since every other problem can be solved, there is one which people refuses to talk about. Infertility. Yes, it is becoming a mass topic because one in every three couple suffers from fertility problems and since our mind is already set people believe it to be women’s problem. Well, your male partner can be equally responsible too. Today our lifestyle has changed a lot and which is why some men couldn’t produce enough sperm count.
What is Sperm Count you ask?
Sperm count determines how much fertile you are or how much ability you have to become a father. Logically it refers to the amount of sperm per millimeter of semen collected for healthy reproduction.
Let’s talk about how men can naturally increase their sperm count:
- Exercise: It is imperative for a person to be healthy and active. Exercise allows your body to function with a high pace which not only increases your body physically but also increases your testosterone level. The higher the testosterone, the better the semen quality.
- Sleep: Well if keeping your body active is important, then giving it proper rest is equally necessary. Your body requires 7-8 hours of quality sleep. It can simply lower your testosterone if you don’t get enough sleep.
- Stress: You are stressed, well you shouldn’t be! Stress can not only harm you mentally, but your internal functioning can also get affected. When you stress overwhelmingly, it can affect your fertility too. It is better to take some therapies, to go on vacation, to engage yourself in some hobbies to reduce the stress level and improve your health. Work for your mental peace.
- Smoking: Smoking is way more injurious than you know! Are you a smoker? Well, congrats, because not just your lungs, but your sperms are in danger too. We all know the bad effects of smoking very well. What people don’t know is that smoking can lead to infertility. Smoking is the reason for decreased sperm count and abnormal hormones.
- Fenugreek Supplements: It is the popular culinary and medicinal herb to increase your sperm count and to increase the level of testosterone. It improves semen quality and sperm count.
- Ashwagandha: This medicinal ayurvedic herb improves the sperm parameter. It is medically proven that ashwagandha increases the strength, boost the testosterone and increase the fertility.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is another nutrient to increase your testosterone level. A study shows that vitamin D deficient male are more likely to have a lower testosterone level.
To all the men out there, let’s take one step forward in knowing the facts about your body and to understand and to help it.
Live a happy, healthy and a fertile life!